Fair and easy shipping costs
Germany: EUR 4.90 incl. VAT (incl. islands, without Helgoland and Büsingen)
Europe: EUR 8,90 incl. VAT
International: EUR 10,84 excl. tax
Notes & exceptions
Belgium, Denmark, Great Britain,
Netherlands, Austria: 2–4 business days
Sweden, Spain: 3–5 business days
Switzerland: 3–7 business days
Finland: 4–7 business days
Norway: 7–9 business days
Europe: 2–14 business days
Iceland: 2–4 weeks
Réunion: 4–7 weeks
For the payment in our shop we use the payment service provider Mollie, which offers you the following payment methods*:
- Prepayment (SEPA-Banktransfer) You will receive the necessary data in the confirmation email after placing your order. Please note that a bank transfer within the EU can take up to 3 working days. Transfers from outside the EU can take much longer.
- PayPal You will be forwarded to PayPal for the payment.
- Klarna Pay Later Buy conveniently on account and pay later. Klarna Pay Later is available in Belgium, Germany, Finland, Netherlands and Austria.
- Klarna Slice it Buy comfortably on account and pay in instalments. Klarna Slice it is available in Germany, Finland and Austria.
- SOFORT Banking A quick and easy method of payment by instant bank transfer.
- Giropay One of the most used online payment methods in Germany.
- Credit Card Fast and easy payment by credit card.
- Bancontact The most widespread payment method in Belgium.
- eps The most commonly used payment method in Austria.
- iDEAL The most commonly used payment method in the Netherlands.
All payment methods are of course free of charge on our part.
* Not all payment methods are available in all countries.
Unless you pay in advance, we will ship your order immediately.
There is no minimum order value, no matter what payment method, no matter to which destination. This is what we call customer-friendly.